Tuesday, December 09, 2008

~8 Things~

My friend Amy tagged me:

8 TV shows I enjoy watching:
1. Burn Notice
2. Designed to Sell
3. House
4. Law & Order
5. Lost
6. Numb3rs
7. Project Runway
8. Psych

8 things that happened yesterday:
1. Took the Bear to the ER with a kidney stone
2. Lived with a migraine all day (couldn't take meds and drive)
3. Picked up dinner
4. Sorted laundry
5. Skipped MonaLisa's dance class
6. Didn't work on costumes
7. Went over my Christmas list
8. Finally read magazines that have been piling up.

8 things I'm looking forward to:
1. MonaLisa's performances this weekend
2. Finishing costumes
3. Receiving payment for costumes
4. Finishing Christmas shopping
5. Family Christmas Eve party at my house
6. Finishing painting the upstairs
7. Having time to clean properly
8. My migraine going away.

8 things I love about WINTER:
(This was hard. I'm a spring/fall kind of girl.)
1. I don't have guilt about not mowing my lawn regularly
2. Hot chocolate with hazelnut flavoring from Starbucks--mmmm (had to find someway to use those gift cards from the PTA)
3. Snow days
4. When it snows few people go shopping and I get great parking and no lines
5. Warm blankets
6. Sitting by the fireplace
7. Christmas lights
8. Christmas goodies.

8 things on my wish list:
1. A simpler Christmas (so with you on this one Amy)
2. To be more organized
3. A newer car
4. New kitchen cabinets
5. Self-cleaning house
6. A remodeling budget
7. To become a morning person
8. To become a better person.

8 people I tag:
Anyone who wants to!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had a migraine at the same time. We are intricately connected. When you find a self-cleaning house, can you please let me know?? :)

Tricia said...

Loved reading the 8 things!