Tuesday, October 30, 2007

~Perfectionism or Insecurity~

I've had this blog for several months now and I haven't made any posts because I couldn't decide on the layout. Pathetic, right?

My husband calls me a font snob. I download new fonts on a weekly basis. I can't remember the last time I used Times New Roman or Arial. Of course, these are 1/3 of the fonts I seem to have available. Now I'm contemplating taking an HTML course just so I can change the font.

I had a friend in college who always said he wasn't materialistic, he just like nice things. I would change it to "I'm not a perfectionist, I just like quality things." But, is that really true? I've viewed a number of blogs and don't recall thinking nice format or great font. So, what is wrong with me? Am I so willing to impress or please that I have become a font or layout snob? Or am I a perfectionist? Or in reality . . . just incredibly insecure?

Thoughts to sleep on.

No comments: