Tuesday, October 30, 2007

~Four Things~

We've all seen the "Four Things" email. Here are my "Four Things:"

Four jobs I’ve had in my life
1. Picked green beans and did tests on them for Del Monte
2. Worked in a bowling alley
3. Catering
4. Technical Editor

Four movies I can watch over and over
1. While You Were Sleeping
2. Sabrina
3. How to Steal a Million
4. My Best Friends Wedding

Four TV shows I love to watch
1. House
2. Numb3rs
3. Alias
4. Law & Order

Four Songs I Can Hear Again And Again
1. Almost anything by Billy Joel
2. Because of You – Reba McEntire & Kelly Clarkson version
3. Now & Forever – Richard Marx
4. Girl From Ipanema – Stan Getz

Four places I have lived
1. Small Town, Idaho
2. Medium Town, Idaho
3. Bigger Town, Washington
4. Current Town, Washington

Four places I have been
1. Europe: Germany, Luxembourg, France, Belgium
2. New Orleans
3. San Francisco
4. Boston

Four foods I love most
1. Gyros
2. Taco Salad
3. Pizza
4. French Dip Sandwiches

Four websites I visit daily
1. Google
2. Yahoo
3. Isomedia
4. Splitcoaststampers

Four places I would rather be right now
1. Shower
2. Spa
3. Hotel
4. Gym

Things I am looking forward to this year:
1. Going to Texas
2. My broken toe healing
3. My wrist tendonitis going away
4. Finishing the interior painting in my house

No comments: