Wednesday, November 07, 2007

~A 12-Question Meme~

  1. What I was doing 10 years ago: November 1997 I was working for a geoenvironmental engineering firm and enjoying the second year of my marriage to my amazing husband.
  2. Five years ago: November 2002 I had become a stay-at-home mom (SAHM) and moved into our first house. TNT had started dancing and was about to start preschool.
  3. One year ago: November 2006 I had just returned home from helping my in-laws with their 4-year-old twins and newborn triplets. I was working on Nutcracker costumes all hours of the day and night.
  4. Yesterday: I went to hand therapy, the fabric store, lunch with the Bear, two more fabric stores, picked up the kids, and then worked on costumes and laundry until I fell asleep on the couch.
  5. 5 snacks I enjoy: Monterrey Jack Chicken Taquitos from 7-11, Kettle Corn, Butterfingers, homemade chocolate chip cookies, and cinnamon rolls.
  6. 5 things I would do if I suddenly had $100 million: Pay off all our bills, either move to a bigger house or remodel the one we have, buy a summer home, and then use the rest to create a charity to help foster and abuse children.
  7. 5 locations I would like to run away to: Italy, my new summer home (see #6), anyplace with my husband, Belgium, and the East Coast.
  8. 5 bad habits I have: falling asleep on the couch, procrastinating, watching too much tv, not reading my scriptures, and caring too much about what people think about me.
  9. 5 things I like doing: sewing, crossing something off my list, decorating, exercising (I don't do it often but I really do like it), and making out with my husband.
  10. 5 TV shows I like: CSI:Miami, Numb3rs, L&O, Reba, and Alias.
  11. 5 things I hate doing: dealing with conflict, hearing gossip, being overscheduled, listening to my kids fight, and cleaning house.
  12. 5 biggest joys of the moment: watching Mona Lisa dance, listening to Ratchet's funnies, crossing something off my list, knowing I'm going on vacation in 10 days, and being appreciated.

No comments: