Wednesday, February 20, 2008

~Priorities~

I don't want it to sound as if I think Ratchet is more amusing to me than Mona Lisa. But, the two of them amuse me in different ways. This is the way Mona Lisa amuses me:

When I picked Mona Lisa up from school last week she was so excited to tell me she had her highest score yet on her timed math worksheet.

After that I took her to the orthodontist where she found out she was getting her braces off next week.

When the Bear came home I told him Mona Lisa had some exciting news for him. When he went to her room to ask her she told him about the math worksheet. I sent him back saying she had more news. He came back and told me she had no idea what I was talking about.

I guess I should be pleased that she chose brains over beauty.

1 comment:

Kersten said...

Becky,
Love your blog!!! Love, Kersten