Sunday, September 21, 2008

~Top 35~

Here's the Top 35 things I love about the Bear, because today he's 35!!!


  1. He’s H-O-T HOT!!!

  2. He makes me feel important.

  3. He has a strong testimony.

  4. He’s a worthy priesthood holder.

  5. He enjoys serving others.


  6. He supported me in my calling in Young Women for 4.5 years.

  7. He’ll watch chick flicks with me.

  8. He plays with our kids.


  9. He always puts his laundry in the basket (and the basket has a lid).

  10. He loves his family.

  11. He plays with my hair just right.

  12. His favorite gifts are the ones I make for him.

  13. He’s a nerd with social skills.

  14. He is the hottest tech support in town.


  15. He thinks I’m smart.

  16. He comes home early on Tuesdays and walks Ratchet home so Mona Lisa can go to ballet.

  17. He’ll go to the fabric store for me.

  18. He changed my TPN (total parenteral nutrition) bags every day during my extraordinarily horrific pregnancies.

  19. He thinks I’m beautiful.

  20. He thinks I’m most beautiful without makeup.

  21. He makes me want to be better.

  22. He reads to our kids every night.

  23. He has been putting the kids to bed almost every night for years.

  24. He thinks I’m funny.

  25. He knows I don’t like to cook and has been making dinner for the past few years.

  26. He waited so I would be his first kiss.

  27. He likes to kiss me.

  28. He’s very good at it.


  29. Did I mention how HOT he is.

  30. He sang to me on our wedding day.

  31. He will come home from work early on days where I’ve hit 0%.

  32. He makes me happy.

  33. He still loves me after 12 years.

  34. He’s my best friend.

  35. I get to be with him forever.


    No comments: